WEEKEND HOUSEKEEPER FOR SANTA MONICA, CA RESIDENCE – MUST WORK WELL INDEPENDENTLY
We are seeking a sole weekend Housekeeper to provide exceptional care for a single homeowner, their modern-style 2-story home, and three cats. This role requires someone with no pet allergies who can commit to the specified weekend schedule of Saturdays and Sundays, from 8:00 AM-3:00 PM. You will be the sole housekeeper during weekends responsible for cleaning, laundry, errands, cooking and care of the principal’s 3 cats.
You must be able to work independently, with an eye for detail, thorough cleaning skills, and careful with the Principal’s interior/exterior. Knowledge of proper cleaning solutions for all surfaces, floors and laundry required. The principal prefers a discreet and professional demeanor, with minimal conversation while working in the home.
- Provide daily care for three cats, including feeding and administering medications
- Regularly clean and refresh cat litter boxes located throughout the residence
- Make beds and ensure the home is clean and tidy
- Perform light cleaning duties to maintain the residence’s cleanliness and organization
- Deep cleaning and ad-hoc projects as instructed by principal
- Handle light laundry tasks as needed
- Occasional dinner service
- Prepare breakfast and lunch meals, adhering to the principal’s preferences for healthier dining options
- Run errands and handle grocery shopping as required
- No pet allergies, especially with cats
- Ability to follow detailed instructions and adhere to medication schedules for the cats
- Flexibility and a can-do attitude are essential
- Minimum of 5+ years of housekeeping in large residences
- Attention to detail, very organized
- Flexible, reliable, easy going personalities invited to apply
- Experience driving around the Santa Monica area (car is required, mileage will be reimbursed)
- Clean driving record, reliable vehicle
The principal may require dinner service, this will be discussed with the candidate. Please expect to cook breakfast and lunches on both Saturday and Sunday unless principal states otherwise.
Trial period beginning after September 8th.
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Contract Length: Part-time/permanent
Schedule: Saturdays and Sundays, from 8:00 AM-3:00 PM
Employment is contingent upon a clear background check and verification of references
For more information about what we require and to be considered please review: FAQ Candidates
|Job Category||Open Job|