Busy CEO is searching for a remote/virtual Executive Assistant responsible for supporting our CEO directly. The best fit for this position will be an experienced EA who supported other CEO’s or C-Suite executives, or worked with UHNW clients, takes initiative, has attention to detail, the ability to learn quickly and have excellent communication skills. The EA will manage internal and external relationships, work with senior executives, external customers, investors, and board members. This is an ideal position for an EA who works well under pressure, is a self-starter, is flexible, has a strong curiosity to learn, and wants to work in a dynamic, fast-moving, collaborative environment. You will work remotely from your home, during the same hours as the CEO who lives/works in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Calendar management – coordinate all meetings including but not limited to 1:1s, team meetings, offsite meetings, customer/partner/investor/media/analyst meetings across global time zones
- Conserve executive’s time by reading and routing email, drafting letters and documents, collecting and analyzing information
- Expense reporting and purchasing (must be strong with Excel)
- Extensive experience in scheduling complex domestic and international travel
- Maintain executive calendar, return phone calls, keep track of executive when others are trying to reach the CEO
- Organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple work activities with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Act as a liaison for assigned executives relaying and exchanging information with others including Board members, investors, senior leaders, customers and clients, and other organizations or constituents
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in the capacity of an Executive Assistant supporting and/or reporting to a senior, preferably C-level, executive
- Incredibly bright, high-energy individual, with a passion to learn and contribute, entrepreneurial mind-set
- Impeccable execution of administrative activities, with high attention to detail, organization and process.
- Comfortable with frequent access to confidential information and ability to exercise utmost discretion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong editing skills.
- Ability to quickly learn the CEO’s rhythms and build trust, offering the CEO a take-charge, assertive attitude
- Adaptability in response to changing priorities and needs
- Strong relationship management skills, ability to build a personal network throughout the company
- Ability to prioritize long task lists and meet deadlines with little direction in an often highly ambiguous environment
- Ability to actively manage projects in a fast-moving, high pressure environment
- Flexibility working independently or partnering with a variety of teams
- Ability to work well across the organization with employees of all levels and in all departments
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Google Docs and calendaring skills
Salary DOE, full benefits paid 100% by employer (PPO and HMO offered medical, dental, vision), and 401k after 6 months
For full details on what is required to apply, please visit FAQ Candidates
Hawaii is the only US state that grows coffee commercially! https://www.thefactsite.com/interesting-hawaii-facts/
|Job Category||Closed Job|
|Benefits||Full Benefits with 401k offered after 6 Months|