TWO NANNIES NEEDED – SAME FAMILY – EVENING LIVE OUT AND WEEKEND LIVE IN – AUSTIN, TX
Lovely UHNW family is seeking two hands-on Nannies: One WEEKDAY & One WEEKEND LIVE-IN, Highland Park area.
Job # 1: Monday through Friday, 3 PM to 10 PM. Fully staffed home with 2 children: a toddler and an infant. As the WEEKDAY Nanny, you will have exceptional skills, be good with boundaries and communication; preferably have a degree in child development or psychology; scheduling/bedtime rituals, and flexibility for some traveling. Experience working in an UHNW household and private service is required.
Job # 2: WEEKEND Nanny will be “live-in” from Friday evening until Sunday evening, caring for the toddler and infant. Same skillset applies, parents prefer a degree in child development, education or psychology or relatable experience, good with boundaries and communication, scheduling/bedtime rituals, and flexibility for the occasional travel.
- Exceptional nanny experience working with multiple children
- High-level of professionalism
- A degree in psychology, education, or child development (preferred), or related experience
- Nurturing and ability to set boundaries
- Experienced caring for infants and toddlers
- Flexibility to travel
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Full day to day nannying duties; helping with children’s tidying up, meals, laundry, etc.
- Ability to work with a team of other nannies
- Children’s scheduling and bedtime rituals
- Some traveling with family
- Location: Austin/Highland Park West, TX
- Contract Length: Permanent
- Start Date: Immediate
- Children: 2; Toddler and Infant
- Job details Job #1: Monday-Friday, 3PM to 10 PM
- Job details Job #2: Friday-Sunday, LIVE-IN Weekends only
- Salary: DOE
We are seeking Nannies only for this position, previously employed Housekeeper/babysitters or daycare only experience will not be considered. Minimum of 2-3 years per job, and 5-7 years of experience needed
Must pass full background and reference check and be COVID Vaccinated
For more information, please refer to our candidate page: FAQ Candidates
|Job Category||Closed Job|