TEMPORARY PLANT-BASED CHEF NEEDED FOR FAMILY OF 5 IN MALIBU
Busy and fun family of 5 in need of a vacation Plant-based/Vegan Chef in Malibu from July 5th to July 20th, working 2-3 days per week while family are visiting California.
Experienced with preparing vegan/plant-based meals and snacks. Chef to prepare healthy muffins and snack foods for the children, nightly dinners (for same day and leaving for next night). Versatile plant-based “Café Gratitude” style meals preferred, to give you an idea of the style of cuisine the family would like.
The family is Jewish observant, would be helpful to have experience with kosher systems/customs but not required. Kitchen will not be kosher.
- You are someone who understands private service
- Local LA Chefs – as this is a temporary live-out position
- Classically trained chef with culinary degree
- At least 5 to 10 years as a private chef
- Previous experience in catering or pre-packaged meal service is a plus!
- The use of all fresh all organic produce
- Understanding of Kosher systems/customs (a plus but not required)
- Working with family, guests and staff (you may be cooking and leaving meals for staff and guests as well)
Location: Malibu, California
Schedule: 2 to 3 days a week. Hours and days will be discussed with principal
Must pass full background and reference check
For more information, please refer to our candidate page: FAQ Candidates
|Job Category||Closed Job|