SOLE CHARGE HOUSEKEEPER FOR PALM BEACH PROPERTY
Palm Beach couple are looking for a sole charge Housekeeper. The housekeeper’s responsibilities will include the daily and deep cleaning upkeep of the interior of the residence, organizing of closets, pantries, drawers, and other areas. Maintaining the inventory and supplies, family supplements and vitamins, assorted goods requested by the family and keeping visuals on things the family uses regularly, as well as making sure that they are always in stock even if you are not asked. Other ad-hoc duties including laundry support, possibly running errands and other duties as directed by the family/Estate Manager or Chief of Staff.
Ideally, the family is looking for someone with a proactive and meticulous mindset, very strong work ethic, anything less than perfection does not make you satisfied. You are the type of housekeeper who is extremely detail oriented, takes great pride in making sure the pillows are always fluffed, when someone leaves a room you circle back and ensure it is principal ready to use again, remove any glasses/garbage/papers, lights are turned off in rooms that are not being used, and maintaining ghost/absent presence service.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Very detailed cleaning, with knowledge of proper technique
- Laundress skills. Maintaining wardrobes; fine washables, reading labels, turning socks inside out before washing them to ensure they get clean, not mixing dark and white colors together, putting dry cleaning in a separate bag to take to dry cleaners, ironing or pressing sheets
- Ensuring guests are well taken care of, advancing the house for their arrival, parties, and special occasions, being on hand to help with any type of service the family needs
- Maintaining the residence as a five-star hotel is important to this family, cleanliness and sanitizing are also very important, maintaining professional attitude and keeping drama outside is required
- Occasional need for exterior cleaning
Ability to work with others very well, collaborative/team personality expected.
Location: Palm Beach, Florida
Contract Length: Permanent
Start Date: Immediate
Schedule: Monday-Friday with occasional weekends and after hours, otherwise a typical 9am-530pm work day
Salary: $35 per hour with full benefits, 401(k), PTO and sick days.
Must pass full background and reference check.
For more information, please refer to our candidate page: FAQ Candidates
|Job Category||Closed Job|
|Salary||$35 with benefits|