Beautiful Hollywood Hills property in Mount Olympus neighborhood is seeking a part-time skilled handyman with a background in construction or commensurate experience in Handyman services. This role will get started with an immediate need punch list and then continue long term for property and home maintenance and upkeep.
The right fit will have a great range of handyman, basic repair, and carpentry skills needed to keep the interior and exterior areas of the estate working properly and maintained.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Painting and drywall repair,
- Electrical and plumbing repairs
- Appliance and HVAC Maintenance
- Landscape and Hardscape management
- General home maintenance
- Ability to do troubleshooting both interior and exterior of the property
- Able to respond to any unexpected non-functioning issues
- Work with the Property Manager to ensure all systems are running to perfection
- Organized, able to adhere to a professional code of conduct at all times
- Discreet, with respect to the principal’s privacy and confidentiality
- Must be able to work as part of a team and individually
- Willing to go the extra mile when needed
- Sourcing good value materials and machinery on behalf of clients
- Physically in good shape and able to do hard manual labor
- Ensure a safe working environment
This is and will remain a part-time position, approximately 10 to 20 hours per week as this could fluctuate with the needs of the property.
|Job Category||Closed Job|