First time parents in Cole Valley, SF are seeking a fully vaccinated Nanny with strong infant care experience. Start date first week of October; the baby is expected to arrive at the end of October. These new parents will need help before the arrival to get their home ready for baby, including running errands, shopping for necessary supplies, advising and setting up the nursery.
NCS experience would be greatly appreciated however this is a permanent, long-term position so it will turn into a Nanny position as the child grows.
The Nanny will work full time, Monday-Friday with some flexibility for weekend or date night help. The family has no plans to travel at this time. Some light house-help would be appreciated (putting dishes in dishwasher, clearing dishwasher, straightening up areas that may look untidy, on a lighter level of support), a housekeeper does come to the house weekly, so they are not seeking a “housekeeper”, just someone who is on board with helping out.
- Must be fully vaccinated by start date
- Must be fit and able to walk up and down stairs of this three-story home
- Not a live-in or overnight position and relocation is not offered. Preference will go to local SF candidates or those willing to relocate themselves
- Must be comfortable working around dogs and helping with pet care. There are two high energy, medium sized dogs in the home
- Must help with any baby-related cleaning but housekeeping is not expected
Salary is open, please include your rate when applying.
For complete details on what is required to apply go to FAQ Candidates
The newest island of Hawaii is being created right now! But don’t expect to visit Lo’ihi any time soon, find out why here: https://www.tombarefoot.com/info/the-newest-hawaiian-island-is-being-created-right-nowits-called-loihi-/5382
|Job Category||Closed Job|