*This position has been filled.
REMOTE PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO SUPPORT BUSY CEO – MUST BE BASED IN FLORIDA
Semi-retired (young) CEO who splits time between Boston, New York and Miami, is seeking a very organized and experienced Personal Assistant. You would be assisting principal remotely (from Florida – required) keeping on top of travel arrangements, personal finances, and calendar/schedule, in addition to other duties both personal and administrative in nature. You will have a minimum of 7-10 years of experience. We are looking for diverse applicants who are excited to grow and are career minded Personal Assistants who excel at support.
The client is preferring a “Type-A” personality with a super keen eye for detail, follow up and proactivity. The ideal Personal Assistant is extremely tech-savvy and uses apps like Expensify/Spendify to ensure the principal’s budget is accurate and expenses are accounted for. Working with the credit card companies to see if there were any overcharges and checking all contracts and invoices to confirm details are correct. Staying ahead of the principal’s requests are imperative, quickly learning what the expectations are and working outside of your job description. Maintaining a 24/7 mindset when principal is traveling and ensuring that the principal never misses an appointment or an important phone call. Provide nightly reports of what’s done and what’s left on the docket for next day. Confirming next day’s calendars and meetings and looking ahead at the next week/month when booking out appointments to ensure there are no conflicts. You must be willing to kick down the doors and provide follow through on all projects! You are the type of assistant who doesn’t accept less than perfect from yourself. Available, flexible, accessible!
The principal has an EA in place who will be showing the new PA the ropes. Fully remote – but must be in Florida – no exceptions!
Successful candidate should possess the following skills:
- Experience taking care of an exec-level, high net-worth, and/or high-profile individual
- No job too small….no job too big
- 24/7 mentality
- Accurate calendar management-personal and professional schedules and appts
- Excellent communication with staff and Executive Assistant
- Ability to get stuff done in the moment
- Managing all doctor and other appts, keeping day-to-day organized
- High level attention to detail
- Competent and smart; good judgement and decision making
- Concierge style mentality- make life easy for principal and figuring out what needs to be done
- Outcome-oriented and strong problem solver. Good planner who thinks ahead (traffic patterns, not booking back to back meetings)
- Technology savvy. Great with the latest apps
- Very resourceful; having your own rolodex of vendors/contractors is a plus!
- Calm, thoughtful, patient…. all while having a very strong sense of urgency
- Care-taker spirit and nurturing, patient. Willing to go the extra mile to ensure your principal has eaten, taken vitamins, etc.
- Good listener
- Honest and highly trustworthy
- High level of accountability and ownership
- A can-do positive attitude
Available and accessible- while nights and weekends are minimal, being available is key
Someone who’s looking for longevity and can offer at least a 10-year commitment!
Location: Remote – MUST LIVE in Florida
Contract Length: Full time/permanent
Schedule: Monday-Friday with flex ability in schedule
Salary: $90k-$120k DOE
Must pass background and reference check
For more information about what we require and to be considered please review: FAQ Candidates
|Job Category||Closed Job|