Private family located on Lake Tahoe in Glenbrook, Nevada, is looking to hire a private chef who has experience in preparing healthy meals daily. Looking for a professional chef who can create healthy, vegetarian, and vegan meals. The Chef must have formal culinary training, nutritional background, and five years minimum experience in a private Estate.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Creating daily healthy and fresh meals for family; organic, farm-to-table & seasonal
- Preparation for lunch and dinner
- Schedule mainly consists of: Mon-Fri with occasional weekends
- Sanitation and organization of the kitchen (refrigerator, pantries, drawers, etc.), including post-event clean up
- Formal table setting and white-glove service
- Coordinating with household staff
- Conducting inventory and procuring supplies
- Responding to special requests, errands, and related duties as needed
Work hours will be flexible but consistent hours year round. It may be necessary upon special occasions to change work days/days off for special events.
Salary DOE Benefits: The Chef may participate in employment benefits after 90 days: Health insurance, Vison and Dental, life insurance and Paid time-off. Relocation is available
For full details on what is required to reply, please see our FAQ Candidates
Spiderman made his debut over 59 years ago! Read more about Amazing Fantasy #15 here: https://www.marvel.com/articles/comics/today-in-marvel-history-spider-man-s-first-appearance
|Job Category||Closed Job|
|Benefits||Health insurance, Vison and Dental, life insurance and Paid time-off, relocation assistance|