NYC FAMLY SEEKING EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT/HOUSE MANAGER TO OVERSEE OPERATIONS AND MULTIPLE PROPERTIES
Family of 4 with a sweet dog, is seeking a House Manager to oversee operations and multiple properties in NYC, including two apartments and a house in the Hamptons. The family employ a large staff consisting of the property manager, 4 full time housekeepers, 1 part-time in the Hamptons and 2 (very) part time cleaners for the offices (offices are in mid-town and UES).
It is a full time position but family rarely ask for being present at any residences after 6pm, unless there is a special event or emergency. Reply to emails is reasonably expected during weekends.
This position requires an independent individual to proactively supervise the operations, properly train staff, see projects from start to completion, be detailed in your follow-through. The right person for this job will have a strong ability to organize with methods and management, SOPs, excellent communication skills (written, verbal, text). You are the type of individual who enjoys setting calendars for yourself for the management of all services, trades, warranty deadlines, vehicle maintenance. You are adept at event management, remembering to write thank you cards for gifts the family receives, floral arrangements and weekly floral orders, opening all mail other than personal and distributing, organizing the offices, closets (with houseman/housekeepers), restocking and inventorying needs in the home and managing the organizing of items.
With the Hamptons home you will be responsible for managing the Property Manager and housekeeping team, oversight of all maintenance/repairs, making sure housekeeping keeps the aesthetic in the home. Manage advance prep for guests arrivals and post-departure requirements.
Other responsibilities not limited to:
- Oversee renovations, design and constructions, land altering projects
- Liaison between trades, contractors and employers
- Review and approve all invoices for general contractors, repairs, etc. and forward to appropriate parties for payment
- Create and maintain filing systems for warranties and vendors
- Creating database for all household needs (vendors, guests needs, family request)
- Daily walkthrough of apartments and/or Hamptons home and offices when needed to identify any maintenance needs, restocking, detailed cleaning, electronic functions, clocks are correct, etc.
- Manage staff coverage calendars days worked/not worked, vacation, etc.
- Travel between homes as needed for periodic checkups and coordination with Property Manager and vendors
- Other ad-hoc request and duties
Family has a financial company running payroll, reports, etc. Interaction with them is a must as an Executive Assistant.
Location: New York
Contract Length: Permanent/Full-time
Start Date: Immediate
Pets: 1 dog
Salary: DOE, bonuses, vacation, and health insurance after 90 days
Must pass full background and reference check
For more information please refer to our candidate page: FAQ Candidates
|Job Category||Closed Job|
|Salary||Up to $150k|