*This position has been filled.
PERSONAL EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT ON-SITE FOR PRINCIPAL IN PHOENIX, AZ
Very busy principal in Phoenix, AZ is looking for a detailed Personal Executive Assistant to assist with their personal and business needs.
Direct/straightforward style of communication, someone who gets comfortable too quickly would not work well with this principal; strong administration skills, excellent resourcing and researching, quick responses, establishing a respectful time boundary for working hours but being flexible if after hours calls/texts come in.
As the Personal Executive Assistant, you will be confident, have common sense, thick skinned/not fragile, you must be an over communicator, and punctuality is imperative for this role to stay on top of the work and deliver it immediately. Familiarity with a celebrity principal or high profile in other industry would be beneficial and would work best in this situation. Having a military background is a plus, or having worked for someone in the military also a plus but not required.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Setting up all appointments and any reservations (i.e., Doctor/Dentist, dinner reservations, etc.)
- Attend and coordinate quarterly weeklong retreats
- Calendar and schedule management (i.e., hunting trips, vacations, etc.) research and coordinate
- Handle payments for therapies and various other appointments(no accounting involved – just pay the bill)
- Coordinate a driver for all personal trips when needed, always check with principal if he will need a driver for the night
- Working with media relations person to coordinate media interviews -handling principal’s entire schedule
- Personal and business interviews
- Being able to juggle both calendars
- Have remote access to log principal in for zoom meetings
- Managing relationship with principal, staff, and advisors – disseminate the communication through text
- Any public speaking engagements or requests – schedule and manage the process
- Liaise with the Travel Coordinator to orchestrate all travel, private jet, hotel, and car service
- Working with house management, vendors, and contractors (i.e., managing the house, fixing a/c, maintaining services
Traveling with the principal is optional, but it is a plus. Must be flexible with the principal’s schedule as they may send you a late text; expectation is that you respond, and handle it the next day. The principal prefers a direct/straightforward style of communication.
Location: Phoenix, AZ – will relocate for an exceptional Executive/Personal Assistant (not an Estate/House or Property Manage, Family Assistant or Nanny – these roles are not needed). You must be a fluent EA/PA for consideration
Contract Length: Full-time/permanent
Start Date: 2nd week of April
Schedule: Monday through Friday with flexibility for weekends, holidays, and emergencies. Times are TBD
Salary: $120k annually/DOE
Must pass background and reference check
For more information about what we require and to be considered please review: FAQ Candidates
|Job Category||Closed Job|