San Francisco Principal is ready to hire an experienced Personal Assistant who will provide Estate Management support and is already based in the Bay Area!
- Run errands
- Examples include: picking up dry cleaning, purchasing home supplies/groceries/personal items for the principal, maintaining vehicles (scheduling repairs, refueling, etc.), dropping off package returns, picking up gifts for the principal’s friends and/or family
- Responsible for various aspects of estate management (scheduling repairs + general maintenance, organization, household management, furnishing, purchasing home supplies, vetting and researching new vendors, managing subcontractors, etc.)
- Schedule home repairs and maintenance vendors. Greet vendors and service technicians at house and facilitate repair visits for principal’s primary and secondary residences
- Oversee home renovation projects and provide project management support (maintain project schedules, budget and serve as owner’s representative)
- Coordinate travel, prepare extensive trip itineraries and help principal with packing (able to travel with principal 3-5x per year on international trips)
- Manage household staff (nannies housekeepers, etc.)
- Serve as a liaison for principal and coordinate with his personal contacts and providers, including resources associated with family office, multiple vehicles, multiple homes, health and wellness
- Trouble shoot occasional IT issues
- Ad hoc research and project support (i.e. research best preschools for principal’s son, source art work for Tahoe house, source furniture for outdoor patio, etc.)
- Help with organizational projects – household storage, office storage, file storage, etc.
- Assist in planning special events and holiday decorating
- Mid-level calendaring and appointment scheduling
- Office Administration
- Scan, file and shred documents
- Organize files and information (inventory of household art, house supplies, household utility and vendor info, maintenance log, etc.)
- 3-5 years of experience in a support role (Personal Assistant experience is a must)
- Estate management experience is highly preferred, hospitality or household management is a plus
- Comfortable with IT and trouble shooting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, understand the value of concision
- Proactive, self-starter, resourceful, organized, extremely detail-oriented, has a “can-do” positive attitude
- Respect for, and emphasis on, confidentiality and privacy in regards to the principal’s private life
- Must have a valid driver’s license, personal vehicle and ability to operate a vehicle to run errands as needed
Seeking local SF candidates as relocation is not being offered and start date is ASAP.
Salary will depend on experience with full benefits including: 100% employer paid health insurance (health, dental and vision), FSA, Commuter benefits, Life & Disability Insurance, $50/mth cellphone stipend, 401k (5% employer match).
For more information on what is needed to apply, go to FAQ Candidates
The US Postal Service delivers over 170 million pieces of first-class mail every day! Find out how many of those are delivered on foot here https://facts.usps.com/one-day/
|Job Category||Closed Job|