PERSONAL ASSISTANT WITH A-LEVEL EXPERIENCE TO SUPPORT BUSY ENTREPRENEUR
You must have a minimum of 5-8 years of experience working for a high level CEO/High Profile to be considered for this position. If you can not travel up to 40% of the year, please do not apply.
Principal will relocate for the right candidate.
Our client is seeking a top-level Personal Assistant in Miami, FL who has supported the highest echelon of Executives to assist with day to day needs at the home, office and while traveling. Preference is for a Miami local however, those candidates who possess exceptional experience may be considered for relocation. You must be available to travel with a moment’s notice, for at least 30-40% of the year.
This is a new and evolving role where you will support both the Chief of Staff and the principal. This principal is a family-oriented individual who is very private, and requires discretion, gatekeeping and professionalism when representing them as a liaison to others. It is crucial that you have worked with private security/bodyguards and understand how client moves with this type of personnel.
This is not your typical 9-5 job; you need to have a 24/7 mindset and be prepared to work late nights with the CoS and Principal sometimes at their home(s), or on the road. ENGERGY, ability to work extended hours and have complete flexibility is essential. .
The ideal candidate will always go the extra mile to learn details that will help the CoS and Principal with the day to day needs. This could mean sitting in on meetings or washing the car. You will work collaboratively and closely with the team, and be able to embody a high level of service to ensure the principal and their family, and the Chief of Staff have everything they need.
Other details could include itineraries, packing/unpacking principal for trips, managing the residence’s needs with inventory, stocking all items the principal uses regularly without having to be asked, and other duties.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Trip planning for principal and family; private jet service, catering, ground, and visas, etc.
- Stocking of the residence and inventories to ensure the principal does not run out/low of regularly used items
- Researching weather and help principal pack accordingly
- Work as the right hand to the Chief of Staff daily
- Liaise and communicate with all teams and all household vendors
- Help with gifting, purchases, hard to get items, research, etc.
- Provide open-ended support
- Put systems in place of inventory for the home
- Event planning and gift giving
- Highly organized
- Strong Project Management skills
- Anticipate needs
- Takes initiative
- Extraordinarily proficient
- Start-up motivated
- Team Player
- No ego/No drama
- Cool, calm, and collected
- Aware of current trends and styles not just in fashion
- Ability to travel 30-40% of the year
- Live in Miami or willing to relocate there
This job offers a competitive salary, benefits and opportunities for more.
Location: Miami, Florida. Candidates from east coast area are encouraged to apply!
Start Date: Immediate
Schedule: Monday through Friday, weekends are needed when traveling – flexible with hours and must be on call
Working Hours 50+ hours a week
Must pass full background and reference check
For more information, please refer to our candidate page: FAQ Candidates
|Job Category||Open Job|