PERSONAL ASSISTANT FOR UHNW FAMILY MUST BE BASED IN LONDON, UK
Our clients seek a London-based Personal Assistant with a minimum of 7-10 years of experience. You will be responsible for the day-to-day needs of a couple/family, liaising with other staff and the family office. Tech savvy, handling multiple calendars, providing research and complex calendar management, and other ad-hoc duties. Strong attention to detail, the ability to communicate what you are working on, providing timely responses, and completing task lists.
- Handle tasks such as organizing meals, grocery shopping, mail pickup, packing and unpacking during travel, organizing laundry when traveling, and other administrative work
- Household Organization – Ensure homes are organized and appropriately maintained, tracking inventory of assets moving in and out of home.
- Manage Principal Calendar and ensure family calendars are aligned and scheduling is correct.
- Manage all Principal appointments, ensure timely response to outstanding issues.
- Manage Principal Projects, to include both personal and potential business opportunities.
- Assist with Family Office travel arrangements to include, but not limited to, booking hotels, drivers and car services, plan itineraries, make reservations at restaurants, and pre-stock items as needed. Coordinate plane catering as needed. Manage all Principal Logistics
- Event Planning – plan events and catering, invitations, and decorations and handle all RSVPs
- Maintain schedules and calendars for the household both written and digital
- Run various errands during the week and potentially on weekends
- Oversee scheduling and follow through of personal services, deliveries, and installations outside of property maintenance and repair
- Liaise with the Family Office and the other company personnel as needed
- Mail – open daily and sort and respond as needed; make returns as needed
- Purchasing as needed for the house and family
- Gift Selection and purchases, coordination of gift delivery
- Fashion Assistance, to include potential wardrobe choices and event choices and styling
- Screen and return phone calls and follow up on purchases and returns
- Maintain Family Appointment Schedules, to include doctor visits, dentist visits, and appropriate checkups throughout the year.
- All other duties as assigned
- Seven (7) to ten (10) years related experience; no job hoppers, must have longer length positions
- Demonstrate utmost confidentiality and discretion
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be very flexible, hands-on, and a multitasker
- Must have excellent attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Proactive, always looking ahead at what needs to be done
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Must have a solid ability to problem solve think creatively as new projects and challenges arise
- Must have a strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Resourceful and know when/where to seek help or advice
- Must have experience with social media platforms and technology
Salary: $125k plus DOE
Location: London (Notting Hill), England
Monday-Friday with after-hours and/or weekends needed. Some travel may be needed; PA should have a valid passport.
For more information, please visit our Candidate portal: FAQ Candidates
Employment is contingent upon verifiable references and passing a background check
|Health, and TBD