PERSONAL ASSISTANT FOR HIGH PROFILE AND FAMILY-MUST BE NEW YORK LOCAL
Our client is seeking an organized, self-directed, seasoned, dynamic, professional Personal Assistant who has worked with high-profile celebrity clients, preferably in the entertainment industry. You must be a New York or surrounding area local to be considered for this position.
PA will handle day to day needs of the client and extended family, calendars, travel, liaise with business managers and agents, and manage multiple homes and staff.
The ideal assistant will:
- Have at least 7-10 years of prior personal assistant experience with a celebrity client and understand the role of representing them with a history of 2-3 years at past positions
- Be extremely discreet, trustworthy, honest, reliable, diplomatic, and compassionate
- Understand that confidentiality and discretion are required; must be willing to sign a confidentiality agreement
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills
- Be honest, reliable, resourceful, communicative, and proactive
- Be a self-starter who is detail-oriented, highly organized, enthusiastic, can prioritize, and stay one step ahead
- Must possess excellent problem-solving skills, be intuitive, and have the flexibility to do whatever it takes to make the principal and her family’s lives run smoothly
- Have experience with financial administration. Lite bookkeeping experience is a plus
- Multi-property management experience preferred
- Plan domestic and international travel arrangements; arrange hotel and ground transportation
- Be able to maintain a calendar that includes business and family
- Establish and maintain great working relationships with vendors and service providers for NYC, Westchester, and MV homes.
- Have solid experience managing multiple properties and staff, ensuring that homes are maintained and run smoothly
- Must be highly tech-savvy on PC, Mac, I-phone, be able to troubleshoot, set up digital devices and be familiar with Smart Home technology
- Maintain vehicles and service schedules
- Run errands, both business and personal
- Valid driver’s license with a great driving record (you will need to provide a DMV report)
- Must love dogs
- Gatekeeper of the highest level as you will be working with a high-profile, so discretion and confidentiality is the number one priority for this client
Patient, kind, smart/sharp, great communication skills, ability to be proactive, a self-motivated/self-starter who always stays steps ahead. Excellent end of week wrap-up emails. Discreet with a 24/7 service mentality (although not always needed). Gets it done!
Location: New York, NY
Salary: $100k DOE
Must pass full background and reference check.
For more information, please refer to our candidate page: FAQ Candidates
|Job Category||Closed Job|