PERSONAL ASSISTANT FOR CELEBRITY CLIENT IN LOS ANGELES
The ideal full-time Personal Assistant for our celebrity client will be responsible for a range of activities in Los Angeles, CA. In this position, you should feel comfortable coordinating calendar appointments, traveling with client for extended periods, keeping the client on track and on-time for meetings, working on set, photoshoots, and interviews.
As the Personal Assistant you will prepare a morning smoothie, drive the client to and from appointments (in principals’ car), and keep them on schedule, liaise with business management team, provide household management, inventorying, and other ad-hoc duties. Seeking someone with a very outgoing and friendly personality as you will be providing companionship to the client and working out of their home. You will be asked to drive the principal’s vehicle and stay on property in Palm Springs, CA with the client one month out of the year.
The PA’s schedule is Monday through Friday approximately 11 AM to 7 PM. Some weekends and extended hours may be required as needed; overtime will be paid.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while staying organized
- Ability to travel and stay with client when necessary
- Ability to keep calendars and keep principal on schedule
- Ability to work OT and weekends as needed
- Previous experience as a Personal Assistant
- Have your own vehicle as this may be needed on occasion (mileage paid)
- Be a LOS ANGELES LOCAL – you must know your way around the city and have local vendors in your pocket
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Hours: 11:00am-7:00pm M-F must have flexible schedule and be available nights and weekends (opportunity for OT most weeks)
Compensation: $30 per hour (maximum) plus overtime (expected O/T could be 20+ hours per week)
Must pass full background and reference check
For more information, please refer to our candidate page: FAQ Candidates
|Job Category||Closed Job|
|Salary||$30 per hour|