PERSONAL ASSISTANT – ATHERTON, CA – MUST HAVE 10+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Busy, energetic and fun Atherton family is seeking a polished Personal Assistant with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar role. We need a great PA with articulate administrative abilities and a strong attention to detail. Must possess excellent verbal/written communication, and be technology and social media savvy; adaptable to new tech and ability troubleshoot issues. Exceptional attention to detail, great calendar management, proactive versus reactive, follow up/through with punch lists, and a positive, helpful, no ego attitude are appreciated here!
As the Personal Assistant you will work and coordinate with, the Chief of Staff and, the Executive Assistant to complete the following day-to-day tasks:
- Manage a balance, multiple calendars, in various time zones. Highlight priorities
- and rearrange appointments and meetings as needed.
- Coordinate calendars with international business executive assistant and local
- chief of staff and draft formal emails
- Schedule and coordinate personal appointments (medical, physical training, etc.)
- Schedule and coordinate child activities and events (schools, extracurricular)
- Coordinate all healthcare and associated recordkeeping for the family, including doctors’ appointments, trainers, prescriptions, testing, etc.
- Manage invoices and follow up on any necessary payment of purchases, deliveries, and
- other billing
- Create detailed itineraries for domestic and international travel arrangements as well as
- create and execute multiple packing lists
- Maintain a social diary of preferences, dietary restrictions, menus, etc.
- Care for family dogs, including scheduling food delivery, veterinary care, and passports
- Work closely with immigration lawyer on travel, visas, passports, etc. for family and estate staff
- Handle professional and personal gifts, mail, email, thank you notes, correspondence
- Book travel and associated personal and business requirements for principals, family, estate staff
- Order household supplies, clothing, etc. as well as ship items internationally
- Work with chef, pilot and other estate staff on meal requirements and items for plane
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally if necessary
- Manage passwords, troubleshoot technology issues liaising with IT
- Run errands complete personal shopping and manage returns
The Personal Assistant must exercise good judgment, confidentiality, and handle sensitive information on behalf of the Principals. Maintaining professionalism with a friendly demeanor with all family members, staff, and vendors. Provide exceptional relationship management and be able to make executive decisions. A problem-solver who is highly organized and flexible. Someone who can work independently and be a team player. Must be honest, loyal, and able to maintain discretion with all matters and communication.
This is a full-time position, 40+ hour work week with a 24/7 mindset. Must be flexible to work weekends and evenings for family needs and activities, and/or be available after hours for support and communication.
Must have valid driver’s license and a clean driving record, pass a background/reference check, and be Covid vaccinated.
Location: Atherton, CA working from the client’s residence
Start Date: Immediate
Hours: 40+ hours with a 24/7 mindset
For more information, please refer to our candidate page: FAQ Candidates
|Job Category||Closed Job|