- Responsible for heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives, assistants and clients to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings. Manages and updates CEO’s outlook contacts/address book.
- Greet/screen CEO’s telephone calls and visitors.
- Handle all travel arrangements (business and personal/commercial and private).
- Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing telephone and electronic communications on behalf of the CEO.
- Act as a representative of CEO, demonstrating superior judgment with both internal and external contacts.
- Compose and type reports, memos and letters from dictation or verbal direction.
- Maintain CEO’s office with uniformity and organization that creates an image of professionalism.
- Run personal errands and manage multiple personal files and tasks for the CEO, with the utmost privacy and professionalism.
- Utilize firm-mandated communications vehicles for consistency and accessibility (email, Teams, Zoom)
- CRM, Excel and Mail Merge experience required
- Responsible for annual holiday mailing and regular client gift mailings
- Good with knowing how to prioritize and sense of urgency
- Efficient and accurate; gets the job done
- Not overly emotional
- Good sense of humor
- No ego or sense of entitlement working for the CEO
- Patient, methodical
- Strong gatekeeping abilities
- Excellent Outlook, Excel, Word skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Excellent with travel itineraries for commercial and private scheduling
- Create good relationships with other office staff/assistants
- Comfortable and professional around UHNW clientele
This position is office based, 5 days/week, in Westwood
Monday-Friday 40 hours (some occasional after hours calls)
Generous yearly bonus
Benefits – TBD
Salary – DOE
|Job Category||Closed Job|