FULL-TIME PERSONAL ASSISTANT/HOUSE MANAGER IN LOS ANGELES
Our client is looking for a full-time Personal Assistant/House Manager. Hybrid position (on-site and remote).
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTER:
- Previous experience in a similar position required with outstanding, verifiable references.
- Understands that the utmost in confidentiality and discretion is required; must be willing to sign confidentiality agreement.
- Highly organized with strong judgment, decision making, and prioritizing skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, adaptable to changes, high initiative, and flexible to do whatever it takes to make principal’s day run smoothly.
- Tech savvy, with the ability to learn new computer programs and perform basic office equipment troubleshooting, proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Familiar with Smart Home technology.
- High degree of professional maturity.
- Strong work ethic and enthusiastic; a self-starter who can work autonomously, while also being an energetic, efficient, thoughtful, and resourceful team player.
- Honest, organized, communicative, proactive, and reliable.
- Long term intent.
- Able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without accommodation of any limitations you may have to performing those essential functions.
- Willing to perform any other duties as may be requested.
- Able to work legally in the United States.
- Possesses a valid driver’s license, with an acceptable driving record; can be insured at no material increment in cost.
- If this position involved access to funds, proof of good credit history will be required. The credit report authorized by the signed FCRA acknowledgement the candidate provides will be used to make a decision regarding their employment. A poor report may result in elimination from consideration for this position.
- Minimum of high school degree required.
- Must be comfortable with pets.
- Represent principal in a professional manner at all times.
- Maintain appropriate protocols to protect the privacy and security of the principal and to secure all confidential information.
- Anticipate the principal’s needs to help shape thoughtful actions.
- Assume ownership of work; think strategically and be resourceful.
- Prepare and update list of daily activities for the principal to include a daily call sheet and calendar; prepare daily “end of day” report and recap. Regularly meet with the principals to give updates and discuss issues.
- Coordinate workflow and utilize effective time management skills to ensure key activities are accomplished promptly and accurately. Manage calendar; maximize principal’s time by maintaining appointment calendar and prioritizing and monitoring task lists and call lists. Track all pertinent information needed for meetings and appointments.
- Arrange, confirm, reschedule, and follow up on personal and professional appointments.
- Research, compile information, prepare reports, and reply to inquiries.
- Liaise with family office and outside boards on behalf of principal, schedule, and prepare materials for meetings.
- Manage, coordinate, and liaise with vendors and contractors as needed.
- Maintain a contact list of vendors and service providers.
- Create and maintain a spreadsheet of seasonal tasks and vendor list; ensure completion at the appropriate time.
- Maintain housing manual with updated information.
- Understand the geography of the principal’s travels – calculate the timing of meeting locations and offer logical suggestions for the best use of time.
- Research various activities, events, and travel destinations.
- Plan domestic and international travel arrangements; arrange hotel and ground transportation when necessary.
- Process mail and coordinate with Family office.
- Prepare travel itineraries and reconcile expenses; assist with bill paying.
- Manage and update a current database that includes friends, business contacts, and relatives to include phone numbers, addresses, birthdays, and other special events.
- Prepare correspondence; compose/respond to emails and invites.
- Maintain an inventory of household and personal supplies; restock as needed.
- Maintain vehicles and service schedule.
- Run errands, both business and personal.
- Oversee and communicate housekeeper duties and manage scheduling.
- Assist in listing household items for sale (furniture/items no longer needed).
- Assist with household projects and maintaining residence for principal.
Location: West Hollywood, CA
Start Date: Hiring Immediately
Schedule: Monday through Friday – flexible with hours
Salary: DOE and stipend for health benefits
Must pass full background and reference check
For more information, please review our candidate section: FAQ Candidates
|Job Category||Closed Job|
|Benefits||Stipend for health benefits|