PART-TIME NANNY/FAMILY ASSISTANT FOR BUSY FAMILY IN SANDY, UT
We have a lovely family in need of a part-time Nanny/Family Assistant in Sandy, UT. This position will begin on September 3rd or 4th.
The schedule would be Wednesday-Saturday, and every other Sunday, typically 3-6 pm on weekdays and 9am-6pm on weekends. Around 18-27 hours/week. Guaranteeing 25 hours/week.
Responsibilities will include, playing with children, supervising children’s homework/activities, preparing children’s dinner on weekends, running household errands, helping with various household projects (things like organizing kid toys/clothes).
- The occasional overnight/evening hours might be asked for with plenty of advance notice. Some travel might also be an option, again with plenty of notice. Pay is increased for travel and set at $12/hour for overnights.
- The chef will often leave things that can be reheated, or the Nanny will make simple child-friendly meals.
- A family car will be provided for the Nanny’s use.
- The number of children varies depending on custody schedules. Most of the time the focus would be spent with an 8-year-old girl. The three other kids range in age from 10-15.
- If asked to work on July 4th, Christmas, Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve, or New Year’s Day, pay will be double the hourly rate.
- Guaranteed 25 hours/week.
Job primarily assists with an 8 yr old child, depending upon schedule the older children may be at the home and require assistance as well (pre and teenage children). More details will be discussed with candidates who move forward.
The Nanny will be someone who can take initiative and proactively plan activities for the children. Experience traveling with families is a big plus as the family may ask for you to accompany them on trips.
Location: Sandy, UT
Start Date: Immediate!
Working Days: Wednesday-Saturday and every other Sunday
Working Hours: 3 PM-6 PM on weekdays and 9 AM-6 PM on weekends
Salary: $19-$25 per hour DOE $12 per hour for overnights and travel.
Must pass full background and reference check and be COVID vaccinated
For more information, please review Candidate frequently asked questions, and apply on our site: FAQ Candidates
|Job Category||Closed Job|
|Salary||$19-$25 per hour DOE|