Seeking a part time housekeeper to work about 12 hours per week at the client’s primary residence in the city of San Francisco. It would require one full day (Monday) and one additional half day (flexible).
The housekeeping responsibilities include:
- General cleaning throughout the home (vacuuming, mopping, dusting, bathrooms, bedrooms, common areas)
- Put away personal items, general organizing support
- Laundry for household + put away clothing and linens (laundry includes personal clothing, bath linens, bed linens, etc).
- Change bed linens 1x per week and launder personal clothing 2x per week
- Drop off/pick up dry cleaning
- Take out the trash, break down boxes
- Clean fridge (1-2 per month)
- Occasional deep clean projects: clean glass stairwell, interior windows, deep clean oven and hood, clean fridge/freezer
- Candidate must speak proficient English, have a positive attitude, be proactive, and have a strong work ethic.
- Having a personal vehicle is highly preferred but not required.
This is a fully staffed house with another full time housekeeper, nannies, PA, etc. so must be able to work well with others as part of a team. The home is approximately 9,500sqft.
For more information on what is required to apply, please see FAQ Candidates
Not to be missed when visiting SF, Golden Gate Park is home to Coyotes, Bison, and the country’s first public playground! Learn more here: https://sf.curbed.com/2020/1/13/21064160/golden-gate-park-san-francisco-sf-facts-history
|Job Category||Closed Job|