PART-TIME HOUSE MANAGER NEEDED IN TROUSDALE ESTATES-BEVERLY HILLS, CA
Our clients are looking for a House Manager who is available for permanent part-time hours (this role will not go full time) 20 hours per week.
The House Manager will check on the estate when principals are traveling, oversee any vendors and repairs, do weekly walks of the property when you are there to ensure all systems are running properly. Check toilets flushing, light bulbs, technology systems (Tech savvy is a MUST for this position) trouble shoot any internet/network issues.
The soft skills needed to be successful in this role are warm, engaging, empathetic, and able to help with any issues to get the job done.
House Manager JOB DUTIES
- Liaise with Jet Aviation, household staff, vendors and contractors
- Management of charter, taxes, vendors, bills, scheduling, and insurance (Art, Cars, Houses, Jewelry, Wine, claims, payments, updating)
- Oversight of maintenance and setting alarms/codes and any security measures for estate
- Animal/pest control
- Managing art collections (computer/phone app/database, updates, appraisals, purchase, shipping, hanging, earthquake proofing)
- Vendor oversight of AV (maintenance, testing, updates, cells/laptops/remotes/charging), brush clearance (submit paperwork online, schedule clearance with gardener) and notate and schedule any repairs needed (vendor oversight, bill tracking/approvals/payments)
- Fleet management (maintenance, cleaning, service, and charging)
- Computer, fax, scan, and printer (maintenance, supplies)
- Keeping accurate contact lists (maintenance, vendors, emergency, staff)
- Daily house items (coordinate with housekeeper – flush toilets, run all water faucets, mothballs, vacuum upkeep, stock tracking/ordering of water/soda/juice/coffee/alcohol/charcoal, mail, humidor upkeep, lock doors/set alarm)
- Running errands for the dry cleaning, shipping/receiving, gift buying, and grocery shopping for simple meal prep on occasion
- Liaison between concierge nursing and care giving care and client on as needed basis.
- Maintenance (lists, houses, vendor coordination/oversight)
- Ordering of office and house supplies
- Pet and plant care
- Checking the exterior of the property such as pool/fountains
- Hiring, scheduling, and timesheets for staff (self, housekeeper, gardener, security)
- Inventory and stocking for the home (coordinate with housekeeper)
- Oversight of Wine cellar (database, cleaning/housekeeper, oversight, maintenance)
Location: Beverly Hills, CA
Contract Length: Part-time/permanent
Start Date: Immediate
Schedule: 3 days a week/20 hours. Days and times are TBD
Salary: $80k-$100k DOE annually no benefits offered
Must pass background and reference check
For more information about what we require and to be considered please review: FAQ Candidates
|Job Category||Closed Job|