We have a great opportunity for an Executive/Personal Assistant to a lovely family in Irvine, CA who own and operate their own business in the wellness world. Two children with special needs, so there will be heavy medical appointment scheduling needed.
The ideal candidate will be family friendly and highly organized able to navigate and manage complex heavy calendars for the parent’s and children’s busy schedules, help with travel itineraries, support aspects of their business (Excel spreadsheets for instance), be an all encompassing lifestyle manager to this busy household. A hybrid who can wear multiple hats and switch gears swiftly to support the family and the business.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Managing complex heavy calendars
- Manage and execute all correspondence, company emails, calls, and texts
- Master with event and travel planning
- Tech Savvy and a whiz at Excel along with other applications
- Organizing filing systems and creating structure for the office/family
- Maintaining and putting systems in place with follow up and follow through – very important that you have your systems for organization
There is a possibility for this position to be a hybrid of two days a week virtual and three days spent at the family’s home office but must be in-person in the beginning of employment. Family have a other staff – full time nanny and housekeeper and everyone is treated like family!
Location: Irvine, CA
Contract Length: Permanent
Start Date: Immediate
Working Days: Days to be worked out with Client (possibility after training of working 1-2 days virtually)
Working Hours: 25-hours a week
Salary: $44,000-$50,000 per year, mileage reimbursement offered for errands
Must pass full background and reference check.
For more information, please refer to our candidate page: FAQ Candidates
|Job Category||Closed Job|
|Salary||$44,000-$50,000 per year|