PART-TIME CHEF NEEDED FOR COUPLE IN MALIBU, CA
We are working with clients in the Malibu area who are seeking a part-time Chef to prepare lunches and dinners in their 11ksf home, 2-3 days per week (possibility for full-time at some point). The household is a casual atmosphere, they have two well behaved German Shepherd dogs, so you must be okay working around pets.
The couple want a creative Chef with great menus, who can cook healthy American, Japanese, and Mediterranean style dishes for lunch and dinner. The Chef should be skilled in preparing a wide range of dishes to change it up, be flexible and adaptable to varying preferences, and maintain a high level of professionalism with friendly, but not familiar boundaries. This couple does not eat heavy Italian food dishes or other heavy type meals.
Responsibilities as the Chef, may include:
- Creating customized menus tailored to the family’s dietary restrictions, preferences
- Grocery shopping and ensuring that all necessary ingredients are stocked
- Preparing meals in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintaining a clean and organized kitchen
- Maintaining an inventory
- Staying up to date with current food trends and techniques
- Adhering to food safety regulations
- Providing exceptional service and ensuring that the principal needs and expectations are met. This is not a formal home, and principals do not entertain often.
The days and times will be discussed in the client interview.
Location: Malibu, CA
Contract Length: Part-time/permanent
Schedule: 2-3 days a week, hours will be discussed in client interview
Salary: DOE-please submit your salary requirements
Must pass background and reference check
For more information about what we require and to be considered please review: FAQ Candidates
|Job Category||Closed Job|