New York City Family with three children are seeking a Full-Time Nanny live-in Wednesday-Sunday (live-out days off)
Family will be living full time in the Hamptons from the end of June-August, Nanny will travel to Hamptons and live in with family who cover all travel expenses between home/Hamptons for Nanny’s days off. Off season may be spent in the Hamptons (Fri-Sun) or traveling internationally.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license with clean driving record as Nanny will be responsible for school pick-ups and drop offs
- Must have passport and be able to travel internationally and domestically with family for 2 weeks+
- Must be willing to provide housekeeping support and able to prepare meals when needed
- Must be able to work with other house staff
- Able to travel between NYC and the Hamptons regularly
- Ability to swim, run around with the children, drive and take to activities, walk to the park, take stroller out and push around, play sports, and generally keep up with three VERY active and playful children under 10 yrs old
- Main responsibility will be for a 2 yr old toddler however, all three children will be under the care of this Nanny
- There is a part time Nanny on the other days, who will help cover for sick days, etc.
Preference will go to candidates who have an educational background, tutoring, teaching, speech pathology, and are be able to provide academic support
Ideal candidate will speak French, as it is commonly spoken within the household but this is not a requirement
For more information about what we require to be considered please review: FAQ Candidates
There are only six known species of flamingos in the world! Find out more about these colorful birds here: https://www.flamingos-world.com/
|Job Category||Closed Job|