NORTH PALM BEACH, FL FAMILY SEEKS TWO SKILLED HANDYMAN/GROUNDSMAN
North Palm Beach, FL family are seeking TWO (2) skilled Handyman/Groundsman employees to help with property maintenance and day to day houseman support for their 26k sq ft residence. The home is fully staffed with office staff on the premises daily, so must be mindful of noise level while working in certain areas of the home. This is not a management position.
The Handyman/Groundsman will have experience working in UHNW homes, and commensurate experience in Handyman/Houseman services. Daily and weekly cleaning of the grounds, reporting any issues to management, running errands, opening boxes and breaking down, taking out trash cans, all grounds maintenance on this large beachfront property, moving furniture, wash windows, or other ad hoc needs. Maintaining the exterior of the property by washing windows, clearing debris, and general support; a working vehicle will be needed.
- Organized self-starter who does not require micro supervision. Proactive and motivated
- Work with the Estate Manager to ensure all systems are running to perfection
- Able to always adhere to a professional code of conduct
- Common sense
- Discreet, with respect to the principal’s privacy and confidentiality
- Must be able to work as part of a team and individually
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Physically in good shape and able to do manual labor; lift heavy and large items and carry to areas around the property
- Ensure a safe working environment
This position is 5 days a week.
Handyman/Houseman #1: schedule of Tuesday through Saturday
Handyman/Houseman #2: schedule of Sunday through Thursday
8 hours per day give or take, but usually a minimum of 40 hours per week (exact hours will be discussed in client interview). Must be flexible with your schedule to meet the principals/management’s needs.
Location: North Palm Beach, FL
Contract Length: Immediate/Permanent
Working Days: Tuesday through Saturday and Sunday through Thursday, must be flexible
Salary: $80k-$90k DOE, full benefits, 401(k), and relocation assistance offered for the right candidate
Must pass full background and reference check
For more information, please refer to our candidate page: FAQ Candidates
|Job Category||Closed Job|
|Benefits||Full benefits, 401(k), and relocation assistance offered for the right candidate|