Our client in the Chelsea, London area is seeking NORLAND NANNY for their 2 yr old child. This is for a part time position, offering full time pay. It is not required for the Nanny to live-in. Ideally the nanny will be available part time, Saturday and Sunday (approximate hours 9am-12/1pm both days) and for 1-2 overnight visits per week when the child is with the other parent. This is likely to take place during the week on Monday and Tuesday but we have flexibility with days. If possible the nanny is also willing to accommodate traveling for week long vacations. (more info below). Child is very easy, verbal, and has had Norland nanny since birth. Likes usual like trains, swimming, playgrounds.
- Preferred start date – Asap
- Working hours on the weekend approx – 9am to 1pm, Saturday and Sunday (this might be worked so 2nd Nanny can have at least one weekend off per month)
- Workings hours on the weekday night shifts approx – 10am – 4 pm next day (for example – Monday 10am to Tuesday 4pm)
- Living arrangements – there are separate accommodations with full bed and bath
- Dietary needs/additional needs – none
Salary expectation – Competitive pay depending on experience (would like a nanny with 3 years’ experience or more but happy to look at new nannies too if the fit is right. NORLAND NANNIES ONLY!)
The position will offer FULL TIME PAY for the part time hours.
Holidays are paid prorated. Travel 7-10 days at a time, 2-3 times per year, Europe and California and Florida. Driving is not a requirement. There are no pets in the household and there is a housekeeper on staff to support any needs.
To apply to this position please send a current resume, highlighting your Norland certification and review our FAQs here: FAQ Candidates
What is a Norland Nanny? Find more information here: https://www.norland.ac.uk/
|Job Category||Closed Job|