Nanny who Travels-LA based-Flexibility with light Family Duties is a MUST
Los Angeles/UK based Family seeks a warm natured Nanny for their 5-year-old child. Must be able to travel internationally (current passport), and have flexibility with work schedule and duties performed.
This is a modern family with parents who share custody. There will be downtime, where no childcare is required, when the child is with the other parent – during those times family assisting for the mom in West Hollywood, some errands, and ad-hoc PA support will be needed.
During the “off” time, when the child is not in the home, the Nanny will need to stay on and help run the house, possibly keep it tidy (not deep cleaning, but tidying up will be asked). Running household errands, receiving deliveries, scheduling home maintenance, etc. Flexibility is key! They need someone who can work independently and use initiative to help keep things running for this busy family, and be able to think beyond the scope of just taking care of the child.
Nanny will be based in Los Angeles as the child attends school in West Hollywood. Breaks from school are usually spent in the UK. There would also be occasional travel to other locations on vacations, weekend trips etc. Nanny must be able to travel with the family, internationally and domestically, sometimes with little notice.
Prefer candidates within reasonable distance to West Hollywood, and flexibility with late night and overnight schedule is also needed at times.
Please be a Nanny who understands discretion, confidentiality and decorum.
What we’re looking for:
- Experienced nanny who is firm but also fun with a warm nature.
- Experience working with HNW families preferred.
- Professional yet relaxed, this is not a formal household.
- Flexibility a must – travel can be relatively last minute at times so someone with a positive attitude towards this is essential
- Discretion and privacy is key – must be happy signing an NDA and understand the importance of doing so.
- Someone calm, positive and fun. Willing to get involved in the child’s activities and with a proactive approach to planning their free time – organizing sport, playdates, activities etc.
- Able to assist with schoolwork, including pickup/drop off etc. Car will be provided for use while working – must have clean license and be an experienced driver/confident driving children.
- Generally providing care, preparing meals and housework as it pertains to the child. Ex: child’s laundry, keeping playroom and bedroom tidy
Full time salary will be offered-DOE
For complete details on what is required to apply, please see our FAQ Candidates
|Job Category||Closed Job|