We have a new Nanny job in the Lakeview area of Chicago (60613), full time for a 2 year old toddler (boy). Are you looking for a new position? Please read on!
This is a full time early start position, most days beginning at 6am and ending at/around 4pm, 5 days week with some on-call needs every 6 weeks or so for the weekend. Both parents are physicians and sometimes get called in on weekends to work, they are hoping to find a supportive, flexible Nanny to provide childcare with a structured schedule and some off days with possible last minute notice (not often at all, and usually only weekends with a bit of advance notice).
Position is guaranteed for 50+/- hours per week. Days may occasionally start a little later than 6am, and end a little later than 4pm. One day each week, Mom returns home early so Nanny can leave around 12 or 1pm. This is all flexible and the desire is to find someone who can work with their doctor schedule.
There are no cleaning duties required, the parents are asking for the Nanny to do the following:
- Full charge care of a 2 year old toddler
- Nap time
- Changing clothing/diapers
- Doing child’s laundry
- Cooking meals for the child only, doing his dishes
- Keeping room and toys tidy and sanitized
- Purchasing groceries
- Driving to activities, swimming lessons, soccer, outings and parks, and other ad-hoc activities
- A nanny vehicle is provided for your usage, you must have a clean, valid driving license
- Must be able to get in the pool with toddler for his swim lessons (shallow end, but better if you can swim confidently)
- Good energy and ability to run around and keep up with a 2 year old boy
- Enjoy working with children and have a passion for helping them reach developmental milestones; reading books; playing games
Child may start school in September 3 days per week – they will pay Nanny for full time care while child is in school and may ask them to cook advance meals for him during this time
They are a Kosher house, they will offer a separate microwave and area to keep your food.
A credit card will be given to the Nanny; family are offering the nanny to purchase whatever foods she would like to keep at the house for her to eat, snack and drink.
Seeking a truly joyful caregiver with a love of children and the willingness to work the above hours, while offering flexibility
Please review our FAQ’s and submit your current CV for consideration: FAQ Candidates
There are a lot of things to love about Chicago, but the most renowned may be the deep dish pizza! Check out the history of this famous pie here!
|Job Category||Closed Job|
|Vehicle||For Nanny Use|