Are you a nanny with a love for an active lifestyle, teamwork and above all a passion for working with children? A creative family of 5 is looking for the perfect candidate to join their nanny team in their fully-staffed home. The family truly values their adventurous and healthy lifestyle and is looking for a warm, kind, and positive candidate to be a great addition to their family.
The ideal candidate can look forward to traveling both domestically and internationally year-round, spending afternoons playing with the three children, and working with a confident and well-equipped staff to help the home run smoothly. This nanny or manny will also be responsible for transporting the children to extracurricular activities using a provided car.
Education is of paramount importance to this family, and they are looking for someone who has a background in education, ideally having worked with children ages 5 to 10. The family values and respects all philosophies and lifestyles, and expects the same out of their future candidate.
Ideal candidates are active and adventurous. Candidates who have a background in ocean water sports – swimming, surfing, kiteboarding, and lifeguarding, would be a good fit for the family. In the winter, the ideal nanny would enjoy skiing and snowboarding with the children.
The schedule will be Wednesday-Friday from roughly 8am to 7pm with Monday and Tuesdays off. Weekends are rotated amongst the nanny team, so the ideal candidate will be willing and eager to work every other weekend and will be flexible with the team in terms of scheduling. Experience with high-profile families, fully-staffed homes, and collaborating well in a shared care environment are all huge bonuses.
- Care for and engage with 3 curious children under the age of 12.
- Manage schedules and take children to school and their various extracurricular activities
- Plan enriching activities beyond basic care, including local outings and adventures
- Household management tasks to include: managing schedules, children’s laundry, general picking up around the house as it pertains to the children, running child-related errands, and ordering supplies for children
- Travel responsibilities will rotate between the nanny staff for both domestic and international
- Must Be Fully Vaccinated for COVID-19
- Minimum of 3 years full-time professional childcare experience
- Bright, warm, and professional demeanor
- Valid driver’s license, passport, and a clean driving record
- Demonstrates excellent judgement and teamwork in their role
- Experience teaching or tutoring elementary students is a big plus!
- Strong swimmer and comfortable caring for children in and around water
- Dedication to maintaining an active and healthy lifestyle
- Willing and excited to work most major holidays, particularly Christmas
Top salary and generous benefits and PTO are being offered for this position. The family is open to assisting the perfect candidate with relocation.
This is a full-time, live-out position.
For complete details on what is needed to apply, please visit FAQ Candidates
Whale Sharks are not whales at all, but they are the world’s largest fish! https://www.wwf.org.uk/learn/fascinating-facts/whale-sharks
|Job Category||Closed Job|
|Salary||Amazing Salary DOE|