Want to be part of a hip hospitality group and manage their Front Desk and Concierge? We have THE job for you!
Luxury hotel in Palo Alto is seeking their next exceptional Front Desk Concierge! Although this is an entry-level position, experience in the hospitality industry is a must, as this position is all about excellent customer service! The Front Desk agent gives the guest their first and last impression of the hotel, and the right candidate will be friendly, sincere, and confident in their delivery of vital information and hotel policies. Able to complete guest registration in the computer system, confirm pertinent information, as well as handling cash and credit card payments, along with answering telephones and responding to messages and more. This will require multitasking while still providing great service!
- Able to work varying schedules and hours due to the needs of the hotel. This may include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Able to deal with customers, at times requiring patience, tact, and conflict resolution.
- Communicate clearly in English, both verbal and written. Ability to speak Multiple Languages is a plus.
- Great organizational Skills
- Excellent attention to detail and able to accurately input data into a moderately complex computer system.
For full details on what is needed to apply, please see our FAQ Candidates
Have you ever considered the engineering marvel that is a Ruffle Potato Chip? Check it out here: https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/63072/11-facts-about-potato-chips-your-next-snack-break
|Job Category||Closed Job|