European/LA clients with a residence in LA, are looking to employ an Executive Housekeeper for their fully staffed residence.
Monday to Friday, approximately 40 hours per week but must be flexible and willing to adapt to occasional changes in days and hours.
This is not the family’s primary residence. During downtime when family is traveling, you will be responsible for season and ad hoc projects.
Extremely high level of cleaning, serving and helping chef with prep, fine eye for detail and willingness to travel (not a requirement) are key for this role. The candidate must be well-presented, discreet and have proven longevity within their previous roles.
Must be good with children and pets, have a fun, upbeat and lively personality. Respectful of boundaries but still able to engage with family and their guests in a friendly way.
Help the chef with prep work, serving the family meals and cleaning up, helping during parties, setting up for private events and holiday decorating.
Duties will include:
- Manage other housekeepers
- Full housekeeping support: maintaining house and other areas throughout the day, keeping them clean, sanitized and tidy.
- General laundry and ironing for household, including daily laundry, ironing and changing of towels plus weekly change of bedding, washing, ironing and steaming plus organizing clothes, shoes. Taking clothes to dry cleaners may be asked or setting aside for pick up.
- Maintain up-keep of furniture, art, china, collectibles, crystal and silver polishing.
- Check all lights in garden and house and replace bulbs. Or let House Manager know when repairs are needed.
- Sweep and clean down all outside spaces and furnishings.
- Organizing trash and recycling and liaising with management for removal of larger items.
- Keeping windows and glass doors cleaned and liaising with window cleaners.
- Keep constant supply of household essentials (water, coffee etc) and cleaning materials.
- Arrange magazines, newspapers and flowers.
- Maintaining wine supplies as required.
- Turning on and off lights, lighting candles and lanterns in garden and house in the evenings.
- Prepare for arrival of visitors and various needs when staying.
- Assistance with luggage, packing and unpacking for journeys.
- Shopping and ad hoc errands as required.
- Keeping accurate accounts of expenditure and submitting receipts and Excel account of expenses monthly.
- Identify and reporting on works and repairs needed within the residence and reporting maintenance, faulty equipment etc.
- Arranging upholstery, rug, curtain and mattress cleaning bi-annually when Principals are not in residence.
- Coordinating deliveries and maintenance.
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Hours: 40 hours per week but must be flexible and adaptable to occasional changes in days and hours
Compensation: $40-$45 per hour DOE
Must pass full background and reference check; COVID vaccinated required
For more information, please refer to our candidate page: FAQ Candidates
|Job Category||Closed Job|
|Salary||$40-$45 per hour DOE|