LIVE IN OR OUT EXECUTIVE HOUSEKEEPER FOR FORMAL RESIDENCE IN BEVERLY HILLS, CA
Our clients are seeking a highly experienced and service-oriented high level former Yacht Stewardess or Executive Housekeeper to fill the position of a residential Executive Housekeeper. The ideal candidate must have a strong background in providing high-level service and possess excellent language skills. The primary responsibilities of the Executive Housekeeper include service of drinks and meals, prepping breakfast, ensuring the residence runs properly, all areas are meticulously cleaned and organized.
The Executive Housekeeper will work closely with the principals and will receive training from the MRS to ensure that preferences and expectations are met. The successful candidate will be smart, with a keen eye for detail and exceptional organizational skills. Previous experience in a similar role is required, and a background in yacht service would be a plus. The Executive Housekeeper will be responsible for a range of tasks, including laundry ironing, general and deep cleaning when the principals are traveling, light cooking (breakfast), formal table settings and service, organization, inventory/stocking of the home, and running errands.
The family are offering either a live-in or live-out arrangement, depending on the preference of the candidate. For live-in arrangements, either living on property in the home OR a private stand-alone guest house will be provided as accommodations.
- Serve tea, coffee, and prepare and serve breakfast; providing the daily paper with breakfast
- Perform general and deep cleaning tasks and work with other housekeepers to ensure residence is properly maintained
- Assist with light cooking duties
- Set up formal table settings and provide service during meals
- Maintain organization and inventory of the home
- Run errands as required
- Supervise other housekeeping staff and vendors
- Laundry support
- Provide pet care for one small dog (must love dogs)
- High level of service experience with UHNW principals and residences
- SMART home systems experience
- Excellent language skills
- Ability to follow instructions and adapt to the principal’s preferences
- Previous experience in a similar role is required
- Yacht service background is a plus!
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
This is an exceptional opportunity for a dedicated and professional individual to join our client’s household. The Executive Housekeeper will play a critical role in ensuring the smooth operation and maintenance of the principal’s residence.
Location: Beverly Hills, CA – possible live in or out
Contract Length: Full-time/permanent
Schedule: Monday-Friday with flexibility to work weekends if needed (other days off will be given)
Salary: $5,000+ per month/DOE CASH position
Employment is contingent upon a clear background check and verification of references
For more information about what we require and to be considered please review: FAQ Candidates
|Job Category||Closed Job|
|Salary||$5,000 a month/DOE CASH position|