LIVE-IN BUTLER/HOUSE MANAGER FOR WEST HOLLYWOOD TECH ENTREPRENEUR
Our client In West Hollywood is in search of a Live-in Butler for his West Hollywood home. The client travels frequently between the U.S. and overseas, some travel with principal may be necessary for this position.
Looking for a modern, energized and experienced Butler who can switch between casual LA style and semi-formal but possesses the skills as a professional service Butler. As the Butler, you will know how to pack seasonally for the principal (know the weather conditions of the country), which charger/plugs are used outside of the US for each country (research skills and good common sense), and to anticipate principal’s packing needs (proactively cross checking their travel itineraries).
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Packing for travel and accompanying principal when needed (passport required)
- Party set up and clean up
- Events and dinner party management (working with chef, housekeeper, etc.)
- Bartending, event management
- Day-to-day cleaning of the home with the housekeeper as needed
- Exterior cleaning and ad-hoc projects
- Liaise with Chef and Housekeeper
- Run errands
- Inventorying and Stocking
- Oversee the principal’s wardrobe, ironing, and taking to dry cleaners, checking that closets are organized and well cared for
The principal is offering a private bedroom and bathroom, meals (3) per day. There is no relocation offered for this position or vehicle. You would need a vehicle as this home is in the Hollywood Hills.
While living in the home, you will be working 5-6 days a week and the hours will be approximately 8–9-hours a day and sometimes up to 10-14-hour days when there is an event or party.
This is a casual vibe household, and the Butler should match that environment. Good sense of style, aesthetics, understanding of the Los Angeles culture and high-profile personalities. Ability to maintain a quiet confidence, and discretion.
Location: Live-in/West Hollywood, CA
Start Date: Immediate
Schedule: 5-6 days per week
Salary: DOE Room and board offered
Must pass full background and reference check.
For more information, please refer to our candidate page: FAQ Candidates
|Job Category||Closed Job|
|Benefits||Room and Board|