LIVE-IN BUTLER/DOMESTIC COUPLE NEEDED IN BEVERLY HILLS, CA
Single Principal in Beverly Hills is in need of an experienced Butler or Domestic Couple to live-in, full time. The residence is a 10 sq ft. main home; there is a second property in Malibu where principal resides on weekends and Butler or Domestic Couple would live-in there as well. During days off, Butler or Domestic Couple would return home at night to sleep on property.
As the Butler or Domestic Couple, you will be driving the principal day and night to appointments, events, and anywhere he needs to go. Provide meal and turn down service, be familiar with Creston and AV systems, and fluent in both English and Spanish. Assisting with getting him coffee, the paper, picking up lunch or meals, etc. A more detailed description is provided below for duties and expectations.
A car is provided for the Butler or Domestic Couple to use to drive principal and is available for after-hours use as well.
The Butler or Domestic Couple will have their own separate living quarters on the lower level with a private entrance. It is equipped with a large bedroom, bathroom, and kitchenette (with a fridge, stove, microwave, and sink). If you have a pet, the Principal will allow a small quiet dog, or cat in your apartment area.
For the Couple, one would be fulfilling the Butler duties and assisting their partner with housekeeping, laundry, some light cooking, and overseeing other staff.
The working days will be 5-6 days a week and hours will be discussed in client interview.
- Oversee and liaise with all vendors of the house including Gardner, pool man, window washers,
- plumbers, door people, AV people etc. including overseeing their billing and scheduling and supervising them
- Oversee security of the house and security system
- Own the AV system and be able to always work it for the owner
- Personal driver for principal during day and some evenings
- Wash and take care of owner’s vehicles
- Stay at home full time to make sure the house is secure and there are no leaks/maintenance emergencies
- Assist maids with daily tasks
- Set up lunches, and dinners, and drinks serve food and drinks to principal and guests
- Maintain strict confidentiality at what happens with the house
- Pick up packages, prescriptions, groceries, flowers, necessary items for house and owner.
- Handyman – do general repairs and maintenance at the house – light bulbs, small leaks, etc
- Hands on troubleshooting HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Pool/Spa, Wifi, Apple, Generator, Gate Access
- Be a great communicator and have a good attention to detail
- Be able to multitask
- Be able to lift to 30 lbs., carry things, walk around house, do physical work, serve food and beverages
- Be extremely confidential
- Speak Spanish
- Have a valid US Driver’s license and be able to drive a Mercedes Viano
- Be able to live on property at all time
Client is looking to hire immediately for this position.
Location: Live-in Beverly Hills, CA
Schedule: 5-6 days a week and hours will be discussed
Must pass full background and reference check
For more information, please refer to our candidate page: FAQ Candidates
|Job Category||Closed Job|