We have TWO AMAZING POSITIONS AVAILABLE for a relocation to Northern California (Silicon Valley, near Palo Alto) to join CEO’s support team.
- Senior Executive Assistant to directly support CEO
- Junior Executive Assistant to support the Senior EA
Very fast moving market, and requires a very fast paced assistant who understands the stakes. Exciting and intense environment, with a lot of growth opportunity. The right candidate will be a sharp, experienced and professional Senior Administrative Assistant.
This position will handle core administrative duties as well as a wide array of other responsibilities. Maintaining confidentiality, effectively multitasking and having a strong work ethic are imperative to success.
● Own and proactively manage a complex, changing, high\volume calendar
across multiple time\zones
● Ensure seamless flow of the CEO’s day to day activities
● Proactively and strategically coordinate internal and external meetings
● Work collaboratively in a multi\support team
● Create and implement systems to elevate efficiency and effectiveness of
● Provide additional administrative support as needed
● 2+ years of experience in an administrative support role
● Desire to learn and work in an entrepreneurial, high pressure,
● Thorough attention to detail and superior communication skills
● Strong time management skills; ability to handle multiple concurrent
assignments with a high
degree of accuracy and meet deadlines in a high\pressure environment
● Ability to think independently and provide creative solutions
● Strong emotional intelligence and ability to diplomatically navigate
● Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Apple products is preferred.
For full information on what is needed to apply please see our FAQ Candidates
The mysterious fifth taste. Find out more about umami here: https://www.thespruceeats.com/what-is-umami-1664724
|Job Category||Closed Job|
|Benefits||Full Benefits with 401k match|