In search of a well-rounded, proactive, experienced personal assistant/house manager who can support active couple with all aspects of their home life. This role will act as a liaison between the two principals and their business teams in order to keep their home life running efficiently and smoothly. Will primarily work Monday-Friday but have flexibility to work between multiple locations-Business Office, Manhattan Beach, Gated Community in The Valley, and at own home.
Responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling all aspects of personal travel, on occasion travelling with principals on vacations and family trips
- Personal calendar management
- Driving principals/family, arranging car services, vehicle care and maintenance
- Make calls and follow up on business inquiries
- Managing household staff and creating work schedules
- Plan and help execute parties/events/family gatherings with coordination of chef and other team members
- Assist with all school related needs for children-appointments, applications, scheduling etc.
- Must be VERY tech savvy-familiar with IT/Tech/Smart home systems, etc.
- Flexible to work between multiple locations
- Adaptable to ever changing schedules
- Able to put out fires-great research, problem solving, and follow through
- Experience with UHNW and High Profile Principals
- Preference will go to candidates local to Los Angeles
Above all else, must have integrity and discretion, must be able to professionally represent the principals at all times and have them at front of mind for all forms of communication.
For all details on what is needed to apply, please see our FAQ Candidates
Phuket is the largest island in Thailand. Learn more about this beautiful place here: https://www.lonelyplanet.com/thailand/phuket-province
|Job Category||Closed Job|