HYBRID CHIEF OF STAFF/ESTATE MANAGER FOR BUSY FAMILY IN BOSTON
Our clients in Boston need an experienced Chief of Staff/Estate Manager to work in a hybrid position both from their home as well as remotely but local to the Boston area, to be able to come in-person, to either the client’s office or their home as needed. They have a tenured Personal Assistant who the Chief of Staff/ Estate Manager would work closely with.
There are 2 younger children residing in the home, under 12 yrs old. Must be child friendly.
Family owns a very busy foundation, companies, and a few properties; their main residence is a large property in Carlisle, MA. Principals travel extensively for business, so potential travel may be needed for this role.
Responsibilities and Qualities as the Chief of Staff/Estate Manager:
- Local person in Boston area
- Have at least 7 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience at managing a large staff
- Hiring and Training employees
- Tech Savvy
- Managing all businesses for the family
- Household business needs
- Deep organization and project management skills
- Financial background is a plus, but not required
- Management of numerous work streams
- Willingness to possibly travel
This position is looking for local candidates as the family is not offering relocation for this position.
Location: Boston, MA
Contract Length: Permanent
Start Date: Immediate
Salary: DOE/TBD please provide your salary expectations
Must pass full background and reference check.
Covid Vaccination Required!
For more information, please refer to our candidate page: FAQ Candidates
|Job Category||Closed Job|