We are seeking a full time Houseman/light handyman in Beverly Hills for two separate households, 40 hours a week split between two household 3 days at one residence and 2 at another. Exact times are TBD.
In this role you must have a sincere passion to help wherever the need arises: whether you are asked to help clean, organize, or do above average handyman work. You will be resourceful, and willing to wear multiple hats. We are looking for someone extremely detail oriented, who has an innate and meticulous standard.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- 5 years’ experience working in larger, high-end homes possible 5star hospitality setting as a Houseman and / or Handyman
- Helping the housekeeping team with cleaning, possibly getting up on a ladder to clean above head-level
- Cleaning and maintaining cars; areas around the house; outdoor furniture maintenance and cleaning
- Possible driving at times, running errands, stocking and provisioning
- Exceptional organizational skills with high aesthetic
- Organizational projects, closets/garages
- Flexibility to work occasional weekend days if there is an emergency or party and provide Houseman duties, serving, etc.
- The clients do entertain, must be comfortable and experienced with handling guests needs if asked
- Works well to support other staff members and principals (there are children and pets in the household)
- Knows the difference between “Neat” and “Clean”. Has a keen attention to detail, is tidy and meticulously organized. Most importantly, this family seeks someone with a kind heart and a passion for their work. A care-giving nature, trustworthy and with integrity
- Ability to perform light Handyman work; fixing light plumbing or drywall; assessing minor repairs and if you cannot fix it yourself, explaining to Estate Manager/family what needs to be done and what type of service provider should be called to do the repairs
- No drama!
Salary $40 hour/DOE on payroll, paid time off, and vacations offered
Please review our FAQ’s and submit your current CV for consideration: FAQ Candidates
|Job Category||Closed Job|
|Salary||$40-45 per hour|