HOUSE MANAGER FOR DYNAMIC CEO IN WEST PALM BEACH, FLORIDA! HIRING ASAP!
A Dynamic, hardworking, service-oriented family based in Palm Beach, Florida is looking for an exceptional House Manager and captain of multi-tasking to become an integral part of their team.
The tempo of business and life in this role is both rapid and ever-changing. We are looking for an individual who has a logistical mind, can adapt to change, anticipate needs, and navigate the complexity of this family’s life. In this role you will support both the family’s professional and personal lives. Daily focus includes but is not limited to managing a calendar that habitually changes by the minute. This entails relationship management of vendors, and both personal and business associates coordinating highly detailed travel logistics with many moving parts. Responsibilities also include attending meetings and capturing action items to communicate and execute necessary outcomes. You will always be moving the ball forward!
The right candidate for this role is:
· Has a passion and intrinsic gift for logistical details and exceptional House Management
· Humble, hardworking, sincere, and a desire to continue to grow
· Impeccable eye for detail
· Comfortable and capable of high-consequence decision making
· Centered, grounded, cool-headed and thrives in situations that others would find stressful
· Naturally organized, systemic; structured and self-directed
· An outstanding communicator — both orally and in the written word
· A creative problem solver; pragmatic and resourceful, thinks outside of the box to find unique solutions to unexpected challenges
· Accurate typing, confident to capture specific language, notes, and action items from live, virtual, Zoom, and telephone meetings
· Looking for someone mindful in nature with a natural ability to connect what is happening with those around them
· An on-their-feet thinker who can manage outcomes and is comfortable multi-tasking
· An artful scheduler who can see the road ahead and potential conflicts before they happen
· A gatekeeper by nature, comfortable and experienced handing challenges with clarity, strength, and graciousness
If this position resonates and speaks to you, please email your updated resume with a cover letter of no more than one page expressing why you’re the right person for this role. Please address what attracts you to this position. Kindly include whether you are currently living in Palm Beach, Florida area or would relocate, and current salary requirements.
Please note that due to the volume of applicants, we will only respond to those candidates we feel best fit from our needs. Next steps may include a phone call, one-way or two-way video evaluations, online personality assessment and/or in-person interviews.
For more information please refer to our candidate page: FAQ Candidates
|Job Category||Closed Job|