HIGHLY EXPERIENCED EXECUTIVE PERSONAL ASSISTANT NEEDED IN SANDY, UT
An individual of ultra-high net worth is seeking a highly skilled, dedicated, and ambitious Executive Personal Assistant to join her team in Salt Lake City. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced professional. Applicants must be well-versed in technology and comfortable working with MacBook, iPhones, and various apps.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong work ethic, the ability to prioritize tasks, maintain discretion and confidentiality, and have a positive, can-do attitude. They must be resourceful, solution-oriented, driven by success, and able to handle a fast-paced environment. This dynamic role requires the ability to stay on top of details and ensure nothing falls through the cracks. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner, low-drama, and confident. You will be an extension of the boss, representing her professionally and serving as a proxy and a second set of eyes. The Executive Personal Assistant will play a crucial role in ensuring that her complex world runs smoothly. It’s a fun atmosphere but must always maintain decorum and professionalism as you may have to attend meetings with and on behalf of the principals.
Breakdown of duties:
- Being the first point of contact for personal and administrative matters
- Manage high-level tasks and prioritize assignments by urgency
- Expert itinerary maker and calendar keeper
- Orchestrate day-to-day operations, independently tracks, researches, and follows up on various action items and projects.
- Liaising with family members and professionalized Family Office staff
- Coordinate efforts with household staff to ensure a seamless experience for the boss and family
- Organize complex travel arrangements and prepare itineraries
- Gift purchasing, shopping, and returns
- General Errands
- Managing and overseeing vendors and properties
- Coordinating with Property Managers and General Contractors
- Handle incoming and outgoing correspondence and communication
- Coordinate and execute small events
- Track household staff expense reports
- Manage invoices, requests for payment and billing inquiries.
- Keep reports and contractors accountable for the boss’s desired results (must have a high degree of assertiveness and follow-thru)
- Manage appointments for personal services (hair, nails, stylist, alterations)
- Excellent driver and capable of driving boss and family around town
- Coordinate communication with tax professionals, attorneys, financial advisors, private bankers and other wealth management professionals
- Must be okay to work alongside a cat who gets lonely when the family is traveling.
- Keep the boss accountable for her commitments by sending reminders, scheduling time to discuss obligations and tasks, and tracking assignments on a shared platform
This salaried in-person position will work 8 AM to 5 PM Monday thru Friday. Daily lunches prepared by onsite chef included. Due to the personal nature of this role, some limited after-hours work or text communication may be needed from time to time.
Must be able to drive and have a good driving record.
The family has a cat so must not have any feline allergies.
Location: Sandy, UT
Contract Length: Immediate/Permanent
Working Days: In person 8AM-5PM Monday through Friday, with flexibility for late nights and weekends as needed
Salary: $80k/DOE and for the right candidate, salary may be increased, prepared lunches, PTO, optional travel opportunities, and relocation assistance may be offered for the right candidate outside of Utah.
Must pass full background and reference check
For more information, please refer to our candidate page: FAQ Candidates
|Job Category||Closed Job|
|Benefits||prepared lunches, PTO, optional travel opportunities, and relocation assistance|