HIGH-LEVEL EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT IN LOS ANGELES-MUST SPEAK MANDARIN
Our lovely clients are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant who provides high-level administrative support to the Managing Executive Assistant and Chairman & CEO of the Company, including, but not limited to, handling telephone calls, preparing correspondence, searching the Internet for data, logging information, and maintaining files, coordinating events, and fulfilling daily administrative tasks. This position is based out of the clients’ office in the Los Angeles area.
Must speak Mandarin and English fluently for this position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES, but not limited to:
- Provide telephone and administrative support to the Managing Executive Assistant.
- Prepare correspondence by taking dictation and/or transcribing notes from the Managing Executive Assistant and Chairman & CEO.
- Perform clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for senior staff.
- Coordinate all Company-sponsored events (e.g., Company Picnic, Holiday Party), and various luncheons.
- Receive incoming communication or memos on behalf of senior staff, reviews contents, determines importance and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
- Perform office tasks including maintaining records, ordering supplies, and performing basic bookkeeping.
- Maintain databases and filing systems (both electronic and paper).
- Coordinate the logging, distribution retention and filing of Internal Recommendation and/or Authorizations (IRAs).
- Manage reservation system for all 9th and 10th floor conference rooms.
- Process invoices and statements for expenses pertaining to the President’s Office.
- Exercise discretion and maintain a high degree of confidentiality in handling the many transactions within the President’s Office.
- Apply attention to detail and thoroughness in fulfilling responsibilities.
- Assist with special projects as assigned by executives.
- Ability to train a junior administrative assistant to support staff in the department.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor’s degree and 7 years of experience working in an administrative capacity. Bilingual language skills (English / Mandarin Chinese) are a plus.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Abilities to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, verbal, diagram, or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and rarely lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This is a very calm and productive work environment.
Location: Los Angeles, CA – Local Candidates ONLY, as the clients will not relocate for this position.
Start Date: Immediate
Working Days: Monday – Friday
Working Hours: 9 AM – 6 PM
Must pass full background and reference check and be COVID vaccinated
For more information, please review Candidate frequently asked questions, and apply on our site: FAQ Candidates
|Job Category||Closed Job|