HAWAII HOUSEKEEPER – ATTENTION TO DETAIL AND AVAILABLE FOR TRAVEL
We are looking for a housekeeper who goes above and beyond the standard duties and who would be willing to travel with our clients
This will be a full-time position; candidate should be flexible and be willing to work weekends as needed (i.e. to prepare for a birthday party or the friends coming into town last minute). You are a go-getter and do things as needed without needing to be asked. For instance, if the family just went grocery shopping, you would assist with putting items away. You are not someone who clocks in and out, but instead someone you work until the job is complete for the day (within reason). Below is a list of what is to be done, but clients may add to it as needed:
- Service, clean, and restock restrooms.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, or equipment.
- Wash dishes and clean kitchens, cooking utensils, and silverware.
- Polish silver accessories and metalwork, such as fixtures and fittings.
- Empty wastebaskets, empty and clean ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
- Sort clothing and other articles, load washing machines, and iron and fold dried items.
- Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and tidy.
- Wash windows, walls, ceilings, and woodwork, waxing and polishing, as necessary.
- Sort, count, and mark clean linens and store them in linen closets.
- Requisition supplies or equipment needed for
- All Cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Taking care of pets as needed and on occasion.
- Notify estate manager of any items we are running low on so they can be reordered & restocked.
- Willing to pick up dry cleaning, groceries, or other small basic errands as needed.
- Answer telephones and doorbells.
Location: Kailua-Kona, HI (surrounding islands are encouraged to apply)
Start Date: Hiring Immediately
Schedule: Monday through Friday – flexible with hours and must be on call
Working Hours: 40+ hours a week
Salary: $80k-$85k DOE
Must pass full background and reference check
For more information, please review our candidate section: FAQ Candidates
|Job Category||Closed Job|