HAMPTONS FAMILY ASSISTANT/HOUSEKEEPER FOR JUNE AND JULY 2023
We have a great Hamptons family who is gearing up for the 2023 summer season, looking for a hybrid all-around Family Assistant/Housekeeper.
The position will consist of day-to-day cleaning, meal prep, light childcare, and assisting with other ad-hoc projects and duties. Childcare and meal prep will be necessary on the days and nights the full-time nanny is off.
As the Family Assistant, they would like someone to be anticipatory of needs and have the confidence to act on the principal’s behalf without having to ask what needs to be done next; being proactive, keeping the home running smoothly and flexibility are key attributes.
Other duties may include:
- To be a LOCAL Hamptons source of information to assist in entertaining out of town guests
- Keeping extensive inventory of grocery items and supplies and replenishing immediately
- Assist with light tidying up and laundry on the days the local housekeeper is off
- Grocery shopping, driving, and running errands,
- Schedule appointments
- Coordinate travel
- Packing, and unpacking the Mister for business travel and packing day bags for family prior to local day trips
- Party planning and buying gifts on principal’s behalf
This a full-time position 5-6 days a week and could be up to 50 hours a week.
Must speak, read, and write fluently in English and be tech savvy to do online ordering, schedule appointments/itineraries, and book travel.
Location: Hamptons, New York
Hours: 5-6 days a week, up to 50 hours a week
Compensation: $50-$55 per hour/DOE. A possible retainer may be offered to keep the candidate on hold
Must pass full background and reference check.
For more information, please refer to our candidate page: FAQ Candidates
|Job Category||Closed Job|
|Salary||$50-$55 per hour/DOE|