Great San Francisco/Pacific Heights family is looking for an experienced part-time nanny to support a household with four children under 10 years old. Nanny will have an easy time with these children who are respectful and well-mannered with lots of energy! The Nanny will be high energy and help with all needs from driving to helping with homework to fun activities, organizing play dates, schedules, and more. The family resides in San Francisco. The ideal candidate will have experience working with multiple children and have a can-do attitude while respecting the parent’s boundaries.
Must be able to travel with family on predetermined vacations (Spring Break, Ski Week, etc.). Must be swim safe.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- School pick-ups/drops offs in Pacific Heights or surrounding area in SF
- Preparing snacks
- Tidying up the children’s rooms
- Getting backpacks ready for school, and reviewing contents when children return home in case signatures are required on paperwork or other items require review
- Laundry for the children
- Organize events (Birthday parties, doctor appointments, dentist appointments, and the like)
- Pack children for weekends and trips, accompany family on outings
Schedule and other details:
- Monday- Friday from 2-8pm. Additional hours on occasion
- Salary DOE, $40-$45/hour
For more information, please review our candidate page: FAQ Candidates
|Job Category||Closed Job|