An incredible, kind and loving Palm Beach, Florida family is looking for a Governess/Nanny who has a passion to educate, a curiosity to learn, and the desire to be an academic mentor in a private household.
This individual is a consummate professional, mindful, centered, collected and looking to support the natural development of the child in a respectful way. Each moment is a teachable moment therefor etiquette, courtesy, and behavior-shaping are a part of daily interaction and general education. This position will be a rotational schedule with a co-educator.
Family are also open to Nannies with training in the following areas:
- *Rudolf Steiner Education
- *Reggio Emilia
Daily responsibilities include:
- Assisting in daily care, support, education, and activities of a 16-month old child
- Supporting cognitive, emotional, and conscious behavioral development.
- Miscellaneous related tasks as required and requested by the family/team members
- Organizing classroom, closets/drawers, ordering/purchasing, administrative functions, preparation for curriculum
- Experience working with infants, toddlers, and young children in an educational setting
- A sound understanding of early developmental milestones (motor, sensory, communication).
- Willingness and passion to continue training, deepen professional development, and/or learn new educational modalities is a must.
- Current First Aid/CPR Certified (prior to hire)
- Strong command of English language; excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self directed, comfortable working individually, and as part of a larger team
- Able and willing to travel domestically and internationally
- Valid Driver’s License
- Currently resides in OR willing to relocate to Palm Beach, Florida.
SALARY: Compensation and benefits are flexible and competitive and dependent upon the candidate’s experience and education
SCHEDULE: TBD, travel required, relocation support provided
Employment is contingent upon passing the background check and verifying references
For more information, please review our Candidate portal: FAQ Candidates