Our clients, a CEO and family, are seeking a full time driver for their Brentwood/Los Angeles home to start immediately.
Driver will be responsible for safely transporting the Los Angeles family, and CEO to work, school, activities and long weekend trips as directed. Aside from personal driving for the family, and extended family member pick ups from airport and drop offs, there may be a need for other corporate driving for members of the company at times. A vehicle is supplied for the driver and it will be discussed with employers if the driver will take car home or leave at employer’s residence or office for pick up daily.
Requirements of this position:
- Ability to safely transport principals and family members
- A background in close protection/bodyguard or former law enforcement experience
- Safe driving technique experience and/or certification
- Ability to assess fastest ways to transport to and from locations and arrive on time to destinations
- Can travel on weekend trips to Northern California and other local destinations – driving family
- Ability to drive weekdays / weekends
- Hours of employment 7:30am to 7:30pm (some later hours may be required)
- Maintenance of vehicle – keeping clean, gassed, checking registration, routine maintenance checks
- Covid vaccinated and boosted preferred
Salary TBD, must pass a background check and reference check
For more information, please review Candidate frequently asked questions, and apply on our site: FAQ Candidates
|Job Category||Closed Job|