We are working with great clients to help them find a full time classically trained Chef, who can split time with them between Florida and Rhode Island. 5 months from mid-May to mid-October in Rhode Island, the rest of the year in West Palm Beach.
- Chef will prepare lunches and dinners for 2 people (adults, no children, no pets), and help with entertaining engagements and events – which can be often in Rhode Island (more so there than in WPB).
- Chef will collaborate with the MRS on menus, décor, setting the style of the party, etc. She enjoys the teamwork with the Chef and takes great pride in her table-scapes, planning of the events, and decorating.
- The couple eat healthy lunches – salads, sandwiches, but light meals; with dinner they start with cocktail hour/appetizers, and dinner is starter and main course with occasional dessert. These are true foodies with no allergies – they love to eat well!
Food should be impressive, sophisticated, stylish and always beautiful.
- The Chef will live-in on the principals’ property while in Rhode Island, working 6 days/week. The couple travel often and Chef will still be paid but not required to work when the couple are away (this can be 5 days to 14 days at a time). Private bedroom/bathroom inside the RI property will be provided.
- When in WPB, it is expected that the Chef is a local hire with ability to return to their own home after work. 6 days are required in West Palm Beach as well.
- 4 weeks of vacation are offered (two weeks at a time to be taken at separate intervals)
- Please send your current Chef CV and any new food photos you feel best compliment your cooking.
For more information please visit our FAQ page: FAQ Candidates
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! History of ice cream? Yes, please! https://www.icecreamhistory.net/
|Job Category||Closed Job|
|Accommodations in Rhode Island||Separate housing|