FULL-TIME BUTLER FOR NYC FAMILY-MUST DRIVE – UES
Wonderful family of 5 are searching for a Butler/Driver to work full-time at their UES penthouse.
Butler/Driver will be responsible for providing safe transportation to and from various activities for the 3 children of the family. They will also be responsible for ensuring the vehicles are maintained and cleaned, and for any additional duties delegated by the family. Formal service would be a plus, additional duties include but not limited to set up and breakdown for events, assisting with ad hoc projects around the residence.
- Drive children to and from various activities, such as school, sports practices, and social events.
- Ensure the safety of the children during transportation, including adherence to traffic laws and safe driving practices.
- Maintain the cleanliness and safety of vehicles, including performing routine maintenance checks and scheduling repairs as needed.
- Manage the scheduling of transportation and communicate with the family to ensure all appointments and activities are accounted for.
- Provide additional support to the family as needed, which may include but is not limited to running errands, organization, or light housekeeping.
- Always provide excellent service to the family.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism and maintain confidentiality regarding family and personal matters.
- Assist with parties and events, setting up and breaking down tables, and provide full-service.
- Valid driver’s license and excellent driving record.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role and providing transportation for children.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Ability to always maintain confidentiality.
- Energetic and able to move quickly.
- Local to the NYC area, familiarity with driving a large SUV in the city.
Family is seeking someone with a fun and easy-going demeanor who has had hands-on experience working with children.
Contract Length: Full-time/permanent
Schedule: 40 hours per week, hours TBD, with flexibility to work longer hours and weekends during the summer months
Salary: $70k-$100k DOE
Must pass background and reference check
For more information about what we require and to be considered please review: FAQ Candidates
|Job Category||Closed Job|