FORMAL HOUSEKEEPER FOR FAMILY IN PALO ALTO, CA –CALIFORNIA LOCALS ONLY
We are interviewing highly experienced formal Housekeepers for a family in Palo Alto for a full time position. The ideal candidate is someone who takes pride in deep cleaning, and creating organized spaces; you’ll contribute to maintaining our client’s residences in Palo Alto and other nearby properties. As part of the Housekeeping team, you’ll collaborate closely with the Executive Housekeeper to ensure the highest standards of cleanliness and organization are met for the family.
The Housekeeper must have experience working in a formal residence, demonstrating skills in all aspects of household cleaning, including hands-on care of fine furniture, artwork, cleaning windows, lighting fixtures, all surfaces, and more. The primary focus will be to keep households clean, organized and in excellent condition as well as help to maintain and manage household inventories, ad-hoc projects and take direction from the Executive Housekeeper, and the principals.
- Keep households clean, organized, and in exceptional condition
- Manage household inventories, ensuring supplies are well-stocked
- Assist in errands, grocery shopping, and event preparations
- Handle laundry tasks and maintain all linen, terry and delicate items, which may require hand-washing
- Maintain outdoor areas and assist with pet care
- Embrace a proactive approach and ensure principal’spreferences are met
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a formal private estateis required
- Attention to detail and excellent communication skills. English language (speaking/reading/writing) is required.
- Trustworthy, respectful of privacy, and team oriented
- Have a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- Physical ability to lift, stand, and handle various tasks
Location: Palo Alto, CA and other nearby residences. California locals only.
Contract Length: Full-time/permanent
Salary: DOE $47-$53/hour
Employment is contingent upon a clear background check and verification of references
For more information about what we require and to be considered please review: FAQ Candidates
|Salary||DOE $47-$53 per hour|